SLN 52G native generic ID platform on SLE 78
Easy deployment & smooth integration: Native Generic ID platform on SLE 78
Bundling the MTCOS Professional Operating System, a universal ID application platform and our SLE 78 security controller, this platform delivers the highest performance, security and flexibility. It paves the way for smooth integration into a wide range of government infrastructure applications.
The CC EAL 5+ certified controllers with Integrity Guard offer full encryption of the data path – a unique feature in the market. Even within the CPU, data is only processed in encrypted form. Digital error detection over the complete data path is completed by two CPUs that continuously monitor each other’s operation.
Ease of integration while supporting all major government applications
Third-party middleware supporting MTCOS is available for easy integration into backend processes. In addition to its dual-interface capability, this platform comes with both standardized contactless communication interfaces (ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and Type B), allowing integration with readers from all vendors.
- MTCOS: supporting all major government applications such as national eID, electronic driver’s license, eHealth and electronic social security
- Integrity Guard: the exclusive, award winning, technology based on a dual-CPU core with a fully encrypted data path
- Standard packages: for government ID projects (dual interface, contactless and contact-based) ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and Type B interfaces
- CC EAL 4+ certified: Digital security standards for long-lasting eID documents.
- Extensive tool support:
- Tools for demo personalization
- Tools for script execution
- Tools for file system creation
- Libraries for easy integration in personalization environments