32-bit SIM card controller optimized for mobile communications applications
Our 32-bit SLC 14 family, produced with leading-edge 65 nm embedded flash technology, is a perfect fit for high-volume SIM card applications, offering customers a number of compelling advantages. With its powerful 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, the SLC 14 combines high-performance computing power with the most flexible flash technology. Flash memory scales from 256 KB to 480 KB with free partitioning between code and data.
SLC 14 at a glance
- High-performance 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Internal clock frequency of up to 32 MHz
- Up to 480 KB flash with free partitioning between code and data
- Up to 12 KB RAM
- Enhanced UART for handling serial interface in accordance with ISO/IEC 7816 part 3
- supporting transmission protocols T=1 and T=0
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.