SLC 14 32-bit SIM card controller optimized for mobile communications applications
Our 32-bit SLC 14 family, produced with leading-edge 65 nm embedded flash technology, is a perfect fit for high-volume SIM card applications, offering customers a number of compelling advantages. With its powerful 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 core, the SLC 14 combines high-performance computing power with the most flexible flash technology. Flash memory scales from 256 KB to 480 KB with free partitioning between code and data.
- High-performance 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Internal clock frequency of up to 32 MHz
- Up to 480 KB flash with free partitioning between code and data
- Up to 12 KB RAM
- Enhanced UART for handling serial interface in accordance with ISO/IEC 7816 part 3
- supporting transmission protocols T=1 and T=0