This SP4T RF switch is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on LTE and WCDMA. It is based on Infineon’s proprietary technology and has excellent RF performance. The ultra-low insertion loss helps customers to achieve high system sensitivity, the coverage of LTE Tx power and 6 GHz enables very broad application. It features DC-free RF ports, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. Its on chip MIPI RFFE 2.0 controller is
fully compatible with industry standard, with external USID_SEL pin it can support two devices per MIPI RFFE bus.
Summary of Features:
- Ultra low insertion loss 0.3dB for band 41 and 0.85dB for LTE U/ LAA
- LTE TX Power Handling Capabilities
- 0.1 to 6.0 GHz coverage for LTE and LAA application
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- Fully compatible with MIPI 2.0 RFFE standard
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- USID swap feature
- Small form factor 1.15mm x 1.55mm
- No power supply blocking required
- Select pin for USID allows two devices per MIPI RFFE bus
- No decoupling capacitors required (Unless DC applied on RF lines)
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for C2K / LTE / WCDMA and LAA application
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.