The ITS42k5D-LD-F demo board can be used to easily evaluate the ITS42k5D-LD-F. The demo board is fully equipped with external components as well as the device. This demo board user’s guide contains all necessary information for using of the this board to evaluate the ITS42k5D-LD-F.
The ITS42k5D-LD-F is a 2.5Ω dual channel high-side PMOS power switch including protection and diagnostic functions. Each channel of the device is able to drive loads up to 250mA. Due to its integrated freewheeling diodes, the ITS42k5D-LD-F is perfectly suitable for driving decentralized loads with long cables or any other kind of inductive loads. The integrated freewheeling diode enables simplified design as no external components are necessary. The ITS42k5D-LD-F is the right product for applications with space constraints as it offers even two channels inside the very small leadless PG-TSON-10 package.
- Reduced boardspace: two channels in one small package and no external components required
- TSON10 package: very small, thermally enhanced, exposed PAD package with AOI capability
- Integrated Free Wheeling Diode to minimize devices stress when switching off inductive loads
- Upintegration increases reliability: reduced number of soldering points and reduced number of devices
- Optimized EMC Requirementsand low noise due to no charge pump emissions (PMOS-Switch inside)
- Diagnosis & Protection for safe system operation
- 24V industrial systems
- Decentralized sub applications
- Sensor units
- Indicators, displays, LEDs
- Switching relays, valves, magnetic actuators
- Applications with long wiring or any other kind of inductive loads
- Applications with space constraints
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.