DC Motor Control Shield with BTN7030-1EPA
The motor control shield with BTN7030-1EPA is designed to drive DC motors in combination with an Arduino compatible baseboard.
The shield can be controlled with the general logic IO-Ports of a microcontroller. Either an Arduino Uno R3 or the XMC1100 Boot Kit from Infineon can be used as the master. Another way to control this board is via uIO port using Infineon uIO Stick.
Summary of Features
- 6 – 18 V nominal input voltage (max. 3.8 – 28 V)
- Typical nominal current 7 A (current limitation is temperature dependent - 14 A @150ºC)
- Drives either one brushed bi-directional DC motor or two uni-directional DC motors.
- Capable of PWM up to 2 kHz
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Current sense accuracy ~ 5%
- Protection against overtemperature, overcurrent, cross current
- Voltage clamping
- OFF state diagnosis (missing load and short circuit to battery or ground)
- An Arduino Uno R3 or XMC1100 Boot Kit can control the two BTN7030-1EPA devices via the general IO pins.
- A uIO Stick can control the two BTN7030-1EPA devices via the uIO Port.
- Having two devices on one Shiled enables testing both half- and full-bridge configurations.
- Door lock
- Trunk lock
- Power liftgate