The PSoC 4100M family adds intelligent analog integration through programmable analog blocks. Programmable analog blocks include analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), low-power comparators, and operational amplifiers (opamps).
The PSoC 4200M family boosts the flexibility and performance of the PSoC 4 portfolio by adding programmable, Universal Digital Blocks (UDBs). UDBs can be configured to set-up custom digital interfaces, state machines, and custom logic functions.
32-bit MCU Subsystem:
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0 CPU
- Up to 128KB Flash with Read Accelerator
- Up to 16KB SRAM
- 8-channel DMA engine
- One 12-bit 1-Msps SAR ADC with differential and single-ended modes, and Channel Sequencer
- Four opamps configurable as programmable gain amplifiers (PGAs), trans-impedance amplifiers, voltage buffers, filters, comparators, etc.
- Two low-power comparators (CMPs) that operate in Deep Sleep low-power mode
- Four 7-bit current-output digital-to-analog converters (IDAC), where two can be configured as a single 8-bit IDAC, for general-purpose or capacitive sensing
- Four programmable logic blocks, each with 8 Macrocells and an 8-bit data path (called universal digital blocks or UDBs)
Low Power 1.71 to 5.5 V Operation
- 20-nA Stop Mode with GPIO pin wakeup
- Hibernate and Deep Sleep modes allow wakeup-time versus power trade-offs
- Cypress Capacitive Sigma-Delta (CSD) provides best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and water tolerance
LCD Drive Capability:
- LCD segment drive capability on GPIOs
- Four independent run-time reconfigurable Serial Communication Blocks (SCBs) with re-configurable I2C, SPI, UART, or LIN Slave functionality
- Two independent CAN 2.0B blocks
Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation:
- Eight 16-bit timer/counter pulse-width modulator (TCPWM) blocks
- Center-aligned, Edge, and Pseudo-random modes
- Comparator-based triggering of Kill signals for motor drive and other high-reliability digital logic applications
Upto 51 GPIO Pins:
- 64-pin TQFP, 48-pin TQFP and 56-QFN packages
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) AEC-Q100 Qualified
- A Grade: -40°C to +85°C
- S Grade: -40°C to +105°C
- PSoC Creator design environment providing an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including schematic design entry and build (with analog and digital routing)
- Industry-standard tool compatibility; after schematic entry, development can be done with Arm-based industry-standard development tools
PSoC 4200M block Diagram
PSoC ® 4100M Block Diagram
Access to complete AURIX™, Traveo™ and PsoC® technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- Please register under myinfineon.com (hyperlink) with your company e-mail address
- Send login name to: AURIX@infineon.com
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process can take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones).
Cypress Developer Community Video Library
Demos, tutorials and detailed lessons at your fingerprint.
Click here to discover Cypress PSoc 4 entire Video library