The PSoC 4100 family adds intelligent analog integration through programmable analog blocks. Programmable analog blocks include analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), low-power comparators, and operational amplifiers (opamps).
The PSoC 4200 family boosts the flexibility and performance of the PSoC 4 portfolio by adding programmable, Universal Digital Blocks (UDBs). UDBs can be configured to set-up custom digital interfaces, state machines, and custom logic functions.
32-Bit MCU Subsystem:
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0 CPU
- Up to 32KB Flash with Read Accelerator
- Up to 4KB SRAM
- One 12-bit 1-Msps SAR ADC with differential and single-ended modes, and Channel Sequencer
- One opamp configurable as programmable gain amplifier (PGA), trans-impedance amplifier, voltage buffer, filter, comparator, etc.
- Two low-power comparators (CMPs) that operate in Deep Sleep low-power mode
- Two 7-bit current-output digital-to-analog converters (IDAC) configurable as a single 8-bit IDAC, for general-purpose or capacitive sensing
- Four programmable logic blocks, each with 8 Macrocells and an 8-bit data path (called universal digital blocks or UDBs)
Low Power 1.71V to 5.5V Operation:
- 20-nA Stop Mode with GPIO pin wakeup
- Hibernate and Deep Sleep modes allow wakeup-time versus power trade-offs
- Cypress Capacitive Sigma-Delta (CSD) provides best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and water tolerance
- Two independent run-time reconfigurable Serial Communication Blocks (SCBs) with re-configurable I2C, SPI, UART, or LIN Slave functionality
Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation:
- Four 16-bit timer/counter pulse-width modulator (TCPWM) blocks
- Center-aligned, Edge, and Pseudo-random modes
- Comparator-based triggering of Kill signals for motor drive and other high-reliability digital logic applications
LCD Drive Capability:
- LCD segment drive capability on GPIOs
Up to 24 GPIO Pins:
- 28-pin SSOP package
- Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) AEC-Q100 Qualified
- A Grade: -40°C to +85°C
- S Grade: -40°C to +105°C
- PSoC Creator design environment providing an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including schematic design entry and build (with analog and digital routing)
- Industry-standard tool compatibility; after schematic entry, development can be done with Arm-based industry-standard development tools
PSOC® 4100 Block Diagram
PSOC® 4200 block Diagram
Access to complete AURIX™, Traveo™ and PsoC® technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- Please register under myinfineon.com (hyperlink) with your company e-mail address
- Send login name to: AURIX@infineon.com
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process can take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones).
Cypress Developer Community Video Library
Demos, tutorials and detailed lessons at your fingerprint.
Click here to discover Cypress PSoc 4 entire Video library