TLD5501-2 BUCK DEMO
Evaluation board for high power led applications with the TLD5501-2QV product.
The TLD5501-2QV BUCK DEMO is optimized to drive HIGH POWER LED applications.
The default configuration of the board is “Dual Buck Parallel Voltage Regulator” in multiphase topology that allows to provide up to 80W to the load with an efficiency above 90%.
The board can be configured to different topologies like “Dual Buck Parallel Current Regulator”, “Dual Buck Independent Voltage Regulators”, “Dual Buck Independent Current Regulators” and “Single Buck Independent Current Regulator + Single Buck Independent Voltage Regulator”.
The board contain a 2x7 pin header to connect the TLD55xx MICROKIT (SP001802790) board. This interface allows to control the TLD5501-2QV BUCK DEMO board through a LabVIEW GUI installed in the PC.
- Dual-Channel synchronous DC/DC Controller for HIGH POWER LED drivers
- Wide LED forward voltage Range (2 V up to 50 V)
- Wide VIN Range (IC 4.5 V to 40 V, Power 4.5 V to 55 V)
- Switching Frequency Range from 200 kHz to 700 kHz
- SPI for diagnostics and control
- Maximum Efficiency in every condition (up to 96%)
- Constant Current (LED) and Constant Voltage Regulation
- Limp Home Function (Fail Safe Mode)
- EMC optimized device: Features an auto Spread Spectrum
- LED current sense with dedicated monitor Output
- Advanced protection features for device and load
- Enhanced Dimming features: Analog and PWM dimming
- LED current accuracy +/- 3%
- Available in a small thermally enhanced PG-VQFN-48-31 package
- Automotive AEC Qualified
- HIGH POWER LED drivers