5W 2 outputs (5V & 18V) DC/DC SMPS Demo Board with CoolSET™ ICE3B0365J
Non-isolated flyback converter power supply board utilizing IFX F3 CoolSET™ ICE3B0365J. The application demo board works with an input voltage from 275VDC to 375VDC and it has two output voltages, 5V and 18V with simple single transistor control regulation. The sum of the output power is up to 5W shared to both outputs. It is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode (DCM) and is running at 67 kHz switching frequency with jittering mode.
Summary of Features:
- 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with built in switchable Startup Cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest Standby Power at light load controlled by Feedback signal
- BiCMOS technology provide wide Vcc voltage range
- Fast load jump response in Active Burst Mode
- 67kHz fixed switching frequency
- Auto Restart Mode for Over temperature protection, Over voltage protection, Overload protection, Open
- Loop protection and VCC Undervoltage protection
- Blanking Window for short duration max current
- User defined Soft Start
- Max Duty Cycle 72%
- Propagation delay compensation provide accurate primary current limit
- Frequency jittering for low EMI
- Low standby power
- Good EMI performance
It is especially suitable for auxiliary power supply of consumer home appliance such as white goods, air conditioner, refrigerator, cookers, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.