This evaluation board has the purpose to quickly get familiar with the gate driver IC TLE9180D-31QK and evaluate the functions. The board can be operated at an input voltage range from 12 V up to 48 V DC.
Summary of Features
- Main board with the 3-phase gate driver IC, MOSFET power stage and auxiliary components
- Pre-flashed microcontroller board using the Infineon XC2785X-104F to establish a communication link between the driver IC and the PC
- USB cable to connect the microcontroller to a PC
- Graphical user interface for register easy access to the driver IC (available for Microsoft Windows only)
- 48 V motor drives
- Cooling fans
- Water pump
- Oil Pump
- HVAC compressor
- Commercial and agricultural vehicles
Access to complete technical documentation including application notes and design tools:
- Please register under myinfineon.com with your company e-mail address
- Please get in touch with your respective Distribution or Sales contact to request the elevation of your myInfineon account to partner status; this is required for access to our myICP portal
- Send login name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automated update service will be provided for new documents once you are registered
- Full registration process might take up to 24h to be completed (due to different time zones)
|Name||Company Description||Region of operations|
Founded in 2004, Shanghai G-Pulse Electronics Technology Company Limited is a subsidiary of Intron Technology Holdings Limited, specializing in automotive electronic product solutions and technical services. Based on our insight of domestic automotive electronics market and our strong R&D capabilities, G-Pulse can provide customized engineering services for all aspects of the lifecycle of automotive electronics product development.
|Asia-Pacific, Greater China|
Hitex provides innovative and reliable tools, software components, training, consulting, test and development services.
|Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Greater China|
MOTEON is the preferred service provider for motor control software and system solutions. The Ilmenau based technology company offers engineering services and software for embedded motor control solutions. It serves a wide range of automotive, industrial and consumer motor control applications with a focus on a holistic customer experience that contributes to a faster time to market and reduced R&D costs. Services include