I2S interface board for EVAL_AUDIO_MA12040P and EVAL_AUDIO_MA12070P
The I2S interface board converts either analog or digital S/PDIF audio into an I2S format that matches the default settings of the EVAL_AUDIO_MA1240P/MA12070P boards.
Summary of Features
Support for three different input signal options:
- Analog audio input via the on-board 3.5 mm jack connector
- Digital audio input via the on-board RCA connector
- Digital audio input via the on-board Optical connector
The analog and digital input options are selected with a small switch on the board.
The two digital input options are selectable with a small jumper wire connector on the board.
A board to board connector interfaces the board to the evaluation board and also provides its 3.3V power supply.
- Support for both analog and digital input sources
- I2S format digital output that seamlessly connect to the Infineon digital input Class D amplifier evaluation boards
- No additional power supply needed (powered through the connected evaluation board)
- Easy to setup and use – no software installation required