This evaluation board is a 200W half bridge LLC resonant converter using an 8-pin LLC controller ICE1HS01G-1 as well as a high voltage CoolMOS™ Power MOSFET IPA50R299CP, developed by Infineon Technologies. ICE1HS01G-1 is specially designed for applications of switch mode power supplies used in LED/OLED/LCD/PDP TV, AC-DC adapter and audio system.
Summary of Features:
- maximum 600kHz switching frequency
- adjustable minimum switching frequency with high accuracy
- 50% duty cycle
- mains input under voltage protection with adjustable hysteresis
- two levels of over-current protection: frequency shift and latch off
- open-loop/over load protection with extended blanking time
- built-in digital and nonlinear soft-start
- adjustably restart time during fault protection
- PCB Layout easily implemented
- all necessary control strategies for HB LLC resonant converter.
- flexible operation frequency range by prgramming the oscillator with an external resistor
- built-in soft-start function to limit both the inrush current and the overshoot of output voltage
- peforms all necessary protection functions in HB LLC resonant converters
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.