Infineon radar demo board based on the BGT24LTR11– Doppler (motion, speed, and direction of movement detection)
24GHZ software access instructions => download here!
- Demo board
- User manual
- SW GUI to operate kit
- Precompiled C libraries provided
- PCB schematic and gerber files
Summary of Features:
- Capability to detect motion, speed and direction of movement (approaching or retreating)
- BGT24LTR11 - 24 GHz highly integrated RF MMIC
- XMC1300 ARM® - Cortex® - M4 - 32-bit industrial microcontroller (requires external debugger)
- Integrated antennas
- Outdoor lighting
- Smart home
- Automatic door opener
- Intelligent switches
- Speed measurement
- Health (vital sensing)
Demo board software and supporting documentation download
To gain access to the 24GHz Industrial Radar software portal, where you can download the Infineon 24GHz software and supporting material, please follow the 2 steps below in the given order. Please note, software and material can only be used with Infineon demo boards.
1. Please complete new user registration: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/myInfineon/registration/
Note: If you already have access to myinfineon or if you are an employee of Infineon, please go directly to step 2.
2. Please send an email to 24GHzSupport@infineon.com to request access to the software and support material.
3. Kindly refer to the Quick Start Guide for getting started with the demo board.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.