Multi channel LED driver for full LED headlamp systems
Solutions for LED control, supply, and communication
Full LED headlamps contain ECUs with multiple channels driving all light functions of the headlamp. Therefore they integrate power stages as well as communication interfaces and microcontrollers. Infineon offers dedicated solutions for supply and communication as well as for LED control:
- LED Drivers ICs:
LITIX™ Power / Power Flex - Our boost and buck-boost control ICs are proven and robust solutions for many years for compact and efficient DC-DC converters. Our synchronous buck and buck-boost controllers enable high-performance converters for high LED currents.
OptiMOS™ 5 offers a full-blown portfolio of 60V, 80V, and 100V MOSFETs for wide RDSonranges in leadless 3x3 S3O8, 5x6 SSO8 packages. The combination with the OptiMOS™ T2 5x6 DualSSO8 portfolio enables to find the right fit device for the DC-DC converter as well as for the reverse polarity protection.
Traveo™ -II Body family is the most scalable in performance, memory & peripherals.
- Supply ICs:
Our OPTIREG™ system basis chips (SBC) offer high integration and high performance with optimized system cost and space by gathering system supply and communication interface in one product.
Beyond that further products like motor drivers and smart switches complement our offering.
By the end of this training you will:
- Know the principle algorithm for HD lighting and commonly used architectures;
- Be familiar with Infineon’s MCU families that can be used for lighting, namely AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
In this training you will:
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
In this training:
- You will understand the advantages of LED and differentiate the characteristics and requirements of front lights. You will check our LITIX™ Power and Power Flex portfolio.
- You will know all about our support material, which includes all sorts software, documentation and evaluation boards, to help you in your designs.