BGT24LTR22 XENSIV™ 24GHz multichannel radar sensor BGT24LTR22 for distance and angle measurement
The BGT24LTR22 is a low power, low noise multichannel Silicon Germanium transceiver MMIC for 24GHz radar applications. It provides building blocks for analog signal generation and reception, operating in the frequency range from 24.0 GHz up to 24.25 GHz. The device supports multiple modulation schemes, including FMCW and Doppler. Integrated digital blocks controlling the chip are implemented to support radar system design.
The device is manufactured in Infineon’s B11HFC BiCMOS technology, offering a cutoff frequency higher than 300GHz. It is housed in Infineon's plastic embedded Wafer Level Ball Grid Array (eWLB) package, which can be processed in standard SMT flow.
For first evaluation of the BGT24LTR22 radar sensor, we offer the EVAL BGT24LTR22 board, which enables fast testing of the device and fast prototyping.
Summary of Features
- 24GHz transceiver MMIC
- Fully integrated low phase noise VCO
- Integrated baseband amplifiers (can be bypassed)
- Small footprint 3.6 x 3.6 mm2
- Bidirectional transmitter pin for synchronization of multiple chips
- Built in temperature compensation circuit for VCO stabilization
- Low power consumption
- Fully ESD protected device
- Single ended RF and IF terminals
- Single supply voltage 1.5 V
- Outdoor security
- People tracking
- Traffic monitoring