Barometric pressure sensor for consumer applications
Infineon’s DPS310 is a miniaturized digital barometric pressure sensor which offers high accuracy and low current consumption, and is capable of measuring both pressure and temperature.
A sealed capacitive sensing element is used for pressure measurement, guaranteeing high precision and accuracy across temperature changes.
The small package and low energy consumption make DPS310 ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices.
Infineon Pressure Sensor Android App
Infineon mobile apps are available for android smartphones and can be downloaded from android store. Mobile apps can be used as an alternative to SES2G software for quick evaluation of sensor performance via Bluetooth™. Mobile apps are compatible with both sensor hub and nanohub.
- Indoor navigation (floor detection e.g. in shopping malls and parking garages)
- Health and sports (accurate elevation gain, vertical speed and calorie consumption)
- Outdoor navigation (GPS start-up time and accuracy improvement, dead-reckoning e.g. in tunnels)
- Drones (precise altitude control)
- Weather stations ('micro-weather' and local forecasts)
- Gaming devices
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.