OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ Latest Family Selection Guide
OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ low- and medium voltage power MOSFETs enable innovation and performance in applications such as switch mode power supplies (SMPS), battery powered applications, motor control and drives, inverters, and computing
OptiMOS™ power MOSFETs provide excellent best-in-class performance. Features include ultra low RDS(on) as well as high efficiency and power density ideal for high switching frequency applications.
StrongIRFET™ power MOSFETs are designed for rugged industrial applications and are ideal for designs with a low switching frequency as well as those that require a high current carrying capability.
This powerful combination offers an expanded product portfolio 10 V–300 V, the ability to address a broad range of needs, best-in-class technology and an excellent price/performance ratio.
Enter partial or full manufacturer's device number and manufacturer
All information presented in IFX cross reference search tool is based on IFX best estimate of other manufacturers' published information at the time this information was collected by IFX. This information is for suggestion purposes only and shall in no event be regarded as a guarantee of conditions or characteristics. Customers who are interested in such cross reference will be encouraged to communicate with IFX local representatives in order to clarify their details of the needs and requests. IFX is not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
Watch Infineon's latest technical and marketing videos
Watch latest webinar
This OptiMOS™ 6 100 V power MOSFET webinar provides an overview of the improved performances and the use-case applications that can benefit from this technology such as telecom, solar, and battery powered applications. Watch now and learn how your applications can benefit from this technology.
- Discover the performance of OptiMOS™ 6 100 V MOSFET technology
- Get to know target applications and use case examples in telecom, solar and battery powered applications
- Gain a product portfolio overview
- Learn about key product features and benefits
Download related information: Webinar Q&A
Learn how the application affects the choice of the MOSFET for motor drives, robotics, power supply, chargers, uninterrupted power supply (UPS), how to overcome some design challenges, and success stories.
Download related documents:
In this webinar, we will talk about the various characteristics of MOSFETs and how the technology they are developed in plays a role in their suitability for different applications. You will hear how the application impacts the choice of FETs and why FETs are offered in different technologies.
You will learn to calculate maximum power losses for an application and gain confidence in selecting the right FET based on your application needs.
Watch latest eLearnings
- Know the various MOSFET package cooling concepts
- Understand how each type works
- Be familiar with the pros and cons
- Be aware of the applications where each sees benefit
- Have knowledge of the products that Infineon offers for each concept
- Understand the basic structure of a DC-DC brick and how it works
- Be familiar with the key parameters of MOSFETs and their design considerations in a DC-DC brick
- Know how to quickly and accurately select the right MOSFETs for your DC-DC brick
OptiMOS™ or StrongIRFET™: This is the dilemma!
In most cases we are asking ourselves which one is the best fitting technology for our design. But how can we make this choice?
- Get to know the power discretes portfolio and understand which technology is the best fit for the design
In this video, we will cover the OptiMOS™ 6 100 V through the lens of the telecom/SMPS application.
- Understand how OptiMOS™ 6 100 V can bring your SMPS design to next level
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.