This application board enables you to test the analog performance of the TLF35584QVHS2 and TLF35584QVVS2 functional safety system-supply for AURIX™ micro processor. The TLF35584 device consists of a step up/down pre-regulator, three linear post regulators and two trackers - VFB =5.8 V, Quc =5.0 V/ 3.3 V, Qst.=5.0 V/ 3.3 V , Qco = 5.0 V, Qvr = 5.0 V, Qt1=Qt2 = 5.0 V.
The board enables the user to test all power supply rails with external load resistors and to measure SPI signals, INT interrupt signal, ERR signal and window-watchdog service signal (WDI).
Purchasing the companion board TLF35584 MC it is possible to test also the digital performance.
Summary of Features
- OPTIREGTMPMIC and the passive external components integrated on one PCB
- Optimized layout
- Connector available to enable fast oscilloscope measurements
- Analog testing of TLF35x power supply performance w/o the need of a MCU
- Testing of FuSa related functions: WWD, FWD, Err signal, SS1/ SS2, INT
- Get acquainted with safety system-supply mechanisms of TLF35x in a protected environment
- Get expertise and save time: PCB layout and BOM indication to play around with
- Quick set-up to verify the configuration meets your system requirements