This application board enables you to test the analog performance of the TLF35584QVHS2 and TLF35584QVVS2 functional safety system-supply for AURIX™ micro processor. The TLF35584 device consists of a step up/down pre-regulator, three linear post regulators and two trackers - VFB =5.8 V, Quc =5.0 V/ 3.3 V, Qst.=5.0 V/ 3.3 V , Qco = 5.0 V, Qvr = 5.0 V, Qt1=Qt2 = 5.0 V.
The board enables the user to test all power supply rails with external load resistors and to measure SPI signals, INT interrupt signal, ERR signal and window-watchdog service signal (WDI).
Purchasing the companion board TLF35584 MC it is possible to test also the digital performance.
- OPTIREGTMPMIC and the passive external components integrated on one PCB
- Optimized layout
- Connector available to enable fast oscilloscope measurements
- ISO 26262 Compliant
- Analog testing of TLF35x power supply performance w/o the need of a MCU
- Testing of FuSa related functions: WWD, FWD, Err signal, SS1/ SS2, INT
- Get acquainted with safety system-supply mechanisms of TLF35x in a protected environment
- Get expertise and save time: PCB layout and BOM indication to play around with
- Quick set-up to verify the configuration meets your system requirements
|Company:||Company description:||Region of Operations:||Product Family:||Partner Offering:||Offering Details:|
TDK is a leading manufacturer of electronic components with a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions that are at work in almost all electronic applications. TDK products and technologies are also supporting the realization of emerging application areas such as autonomous driving, medical, renewable energy, 5G communications, robotics, AR/VR, and IoT in the company’s three major markets of automotive, industrial and energy, and information and communication technology.
|Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Greater China, Japan||
Power, Automotive System IC, Microcontroller, RF & Wireless Control, Transceivers
TDK’s comprehensive portfolio features passive components such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, as well as magnetics, high-frequency, and piezo and protection devices. The product spectrum also includes a wide range of sensors and sensor systems. With its global positioning and focus on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and automotive, industrial and consumer electronics, TDK not only offers a wide range of standard products, but also works closely with its customers to create the right solutions for their designs in fast-growing leading-edge technology markets.