TLD5191IVREG_EVAL - Evaluation platform for TLD5191ES synchronous MOSFET H-Bridge DC-DC controller.
The TLD5191IVREG-EVAL is an evaluation platform for the TLD5191ES, which can work as buck-boost LED driver, or as a voltage regulator.
The default configuration is constant current LED driver with 1.5 A maximum output current. The output current can be increased up to 6A or more by changing a shunt resistor.
Summary of Features
- TLD5191: 4 switches buck boost DC-DC controller designed for automotive applications
- Constant current (LED) and constant voltage regulation
- High power, high efficiency buck-boost architecture
- Embedded PWM engine for digital dimming
- EMC optimized device: Spread spectrum
- Enable compact design due to high efficiency
- Reduced EMI emissions
- Easy diagnosis of the load due to reliable protections
- Especially designed for driving high power LEDs in automotive applications
- Automotive exterior lighting: full LED headlamp assemblies (low beam, high beam, matrix beam, pixel light)
- Voltage pre-regulator for rear lamp assemblies
- General purpose DC-DC for constant current or constant voltage applications as USB, mobile wireless charger and multipurpose pre-regulation for infotainment