The BGA7M1N6 is a front-end low noise amplifier (LNA) for LTE applications in the range from 1805 MHz to 2200 MHz. The LNA provides 12.6 dB gain and 0.9 dB noise figure at 1.8V, 4.4 mA in the application.The BGA7M1N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies Silicon Germanium technology. Please specify your frequency requirement when you order the board.
Summary of Features:
• Low noise figure in the application
• Low current consumption: 4.4 mA
• Operating frequencies: 2300 - 2690 MHz
• Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
• Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
• RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
• Only 1 external SMD component necessary
• 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
• Ultra small leadless and halogen-free TSNP-6-2 package (0.7 x 1.1mm2) with a very low height of 0.4mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.