The BFQ790 is a single stage driver amplifier with very high linearity. Please specify the technical requirement (e.g. App Note AN300) when you order the evaluation board.
Summary of Features:
• High 3rd order intercept point OIP3 of 41 dBm @ 5 V, 250 mA in 1850 MHz and 2650 MHz Class A application circuits
• High compression point OP1dB of 27 dBm @ 5 V, 250 mA corresponding to 40% collector efficiency
• High power gain of 17 dB @ 5V, 250 mA in 1850 MHz Class A application circuit
• Low minimum noise figure of 2.6 dB @ 1800 MHz, 5 V, 70 mA
• Single stage, intended for external matching
• Exceptional ruggedness up to VSWR 10:1 at output
• High maximum RF input power PRFinmax of 18 dBm
• Safe operation with single 5 V supply
• 100% test of proper die attach for reproducible thermal contact
• 100% DC and RF tested
• Easy to use large signal compact (VBIC) model available
• Cost effective NPN SiGe technology running in very high volume
• Easy to use Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free industry standard package SOT89, low RTHJS of 35 K/W
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.