20 W 5 V SMPS Evaluation Board with ICE3AR2280VJZ
Universal input 20 W 5 V off-line flyback converter board using Infineon CoolSET™ ICE3AR2280VJZ. The converter is operated in Discontinuous Conduction Mode, 100 kHz fixed frequency, very low standby power and various mode of protections for a high reliable system. This evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of ICE3AR2280VJZ in ease of use.
Summary of Features:
- 800 V avalanche rugged CoolSET™ with startup cell
- Active Burst Mode for lowest standby power
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- 100kHz internally fixed switching frequency with jittering feature
- Auto restart protection for over load, open Loop, VCC under voltage and over voltage
- Over temperature protection with 50 °C hysteresis
- Built-in 10 ms soft start
- Built-in 20 ms and extendable blanking time for short duration peak power
- Auxiliary power supply of white goods, PC, server, DVD, TV, Set-top box, etc.