The TLE4277-2EL demoboard enables evaluation of Infineon’s latest high performance automotive antenna LDOs with integrated current sense. The TLE4277-2EL has been designed for all ECUs connected to the battery within the infotainment automotive application that need a current sense for active antenna diagnostics. The demoboard allows for an easy plug-and-play solution to evaluate the TLE4277-2EL with all necessary external components already mounted on the board.
Summary of Features:
- Plug-and-play evaluation capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Enable, current sense, overtemperature shutdown, output current limitation
- Adjustable output voltage
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLF4277-2EL and TLF4277-2LD
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Automotive antenna supply
- All other automotive applications which need a current sense
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.