The TLF4277-2 is a monolithic integrated low drop out voltage regulator capable of supplying loads up to 300 mA. For an input voltage up to 40 V the TLF4277-2 provides an adjustable output voltage in a range from 5 V up to 12 V. The integrated current monitor function is a unique feature that provides diagnosis and system protection functionality. Fault conditions such as overtemperature and output overvoltage are monitored and indicated at the current sense output. The maximum output current limit of the device is adjustable to provide additional protection to the connected load. Via the enable function the IC can be disabled to lower the power consumption. The PG-SSOP14 EP package provides an enhanced thermal performance within a SO8 body size.
Summary of Features:
- Integrated Current Monitor
- Overvoltage Detection
- Output Current up to 300 mA
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Wide Input Voltage Range up to 40 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Digital status output for fault conditions
- Automotive Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS and WEEE compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Integrated current monitor
- Automotive antenna supply
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.