The TLE8366 demoboard enables evaluation of Infineon’s TLE8366 buck converter for Automotive applications. The TLE8366 is a PWM step-down DC/DC converter with an integrated 1.8 A power switch, packaged in a small PG-DSO-8 with exposed pad. There are three versions available, two fixed voltage with 5.0 V (TLE8366EV50) or 3.3 V (TLE8366EV33) and a variable voltage variant named TLE8366EV with a reference feedback voltage of only 600 mV. The wide input voltage range from 4.75 to 45 V makes the TLE8366 suitable for a wide variety of applications. The device is designed to be used under harsh automotive environment.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play Evaluation Capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Synchronization to external frequency
- Enable, Overtemperature Shutdown, Output current limitation
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLE8366
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Pre-regulator for generic Automotive Applications (BCM, HVAC..)
- Dashboard, cluster, climate control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.