DC Motor Control Shield with BTN9970LV and BTN9970LV
- The main purpose of this tool is to enable and support evaluation of NovalithIC+™ family. The board includes two NovalithIC+™ family high current half bridges with integrated driver BTN9970LV and BTN9990LV. The motor control shield with NovalithIC+™ is designed to drive DC motors in combination with an Arduino compatible baseboard.
- The shield can be controlled with the general logic IO-Ports of a microcontroller. Either an Arduino Uno R3 or via uIO port using Infineon uIO Stick can be used as the controller.
Summary of Features
The devices on this board can be used to operate as:
- Two independent single half-bridges to operate two DC brushed motors unidirectional
- Single H (full) bridge to operate a DC brush motor bi-directional
• Having two devices on one Shield enables efficient testing and evaluation of both half- and full-bridge configurations