The BGSX44MA12 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and WCDMA Receive path applications. This 4P4T offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation.
The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE controller. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to 1.95 V.
The BGSX44MA12 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 1.6 x 1.6 mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.6 mm.
Summary of Features:
- RF CMOS 4P4T Receive switch with high linearity
- Suitable for multi-mode LTE and WCDMA applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Common VDD and MIPI supply for small package
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.65 to 1.95 V voltage range
- External USID select pin
- Leadless and halogen free package ATSLP-12-12 with lateral size of
- 1.6 mmx 1.6 mm and thickness of 0.6 mm
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for multi-mode LTE and WCDMA applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.