Order Nr.: KIT_XE161FL_EK_V1 Price: 149,- EUR Buy Online
For evaluation of XE161FL/XE162FL including Getting Started, DAVE™ , technical documentation, compiler and debugger. USB cable for power supply, virtual COM port and flash programming and debugging.
CPU Clock: 80 MHz
12 kByte SRAM,
160 kByte FLASH
Summary of Features:
- Easy Kit Hardware
- Getting Started, first 3 Steps to set up your Hardware, install the Tools and Debug the first Program
- Technical Documentation: e.g. User manuals (System unit and Peripheral unit), Architecture manual, Application notes, Errata sheets, Data Sheets, Board Documentation (pdf-version),
- Evaluation Versions of Development Tools: e.g. Compiler, Debugger, DAvE Mother System v2.1 and Derivative Implementation Files (DIP), Memtool (Flash Programming Tool),
- Training Documentation, Demo Programs, Hands On Training (HOT).
- USB connector for ASC/ JTAG/ SPD Interface
- 4-pin header for LIN Transceiver
- 16-pin header for JTAG interface (OCDS)
- 10-pin (2x5) header for CAN High Speed Transceiver (CAN0)
- 10-pin header for DAP/ SPD interface
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator TLE 4274
- Four status LED´s for Power/RESET/JTAG
- CAN-Transceiver TLE 6251
- LIN Transceiver TLE 7259
- FT2232HL Dual USB to UART/JTAG interface
- SPI EEPROM 128 Kbit AT25128N
- 8 general purpose LEDs
- Potentiometer for ADC
- Reset switch
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.