FM0-64L-S6E1C3 - Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU Starter Kit with USB and Digital Audio Interface
The FM0-64L-S6E1C3 MCU Starter Kit is a low cost development platform for Infineon's FM0+ S6E1C-Series, a Flexible Microcontroller family with an ultra-low-power 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPU. This kit enables rapid development of embedded systems with onboard interfaces including USB, digital audio and an Arduino Uno-compatible form-factor to prototype with Arduino shields.
- 40MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+ MCU with 64-channel DMA
- 128KB flash, 16KB SRAM and 54 GPIOs
- Industry's most efficient 35µA/CoreMark Score
- Ultra-low-power consumption: Active - 40µA/MHz and Standby - 1.2µA
- Advanced peripherals: USB host and device, HDMI-CEC and 6x Serial Interfaces
- Arduino Uno form-factor to prototype with shields
- Includes onboard accelerometer, 132Mb serial NOR flash, stereo codec, potentiometer and an RGB LED
- Arm® CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging of the S6E1C-Series device
- FM0+ S6E1C-Series Starter Board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
This kit installs code examples designed for this hardware. These examples use PDL v.2.0.1 (older version). Each code example includes project files for IAR and Keil development environments. Most peripheral drivers have at least one code example, such as ADC, PWM, GPIO, UART, and so forth.
You can also use the Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) code examples. Download and install the PDL, and look in the examples folder. There are dozens of code examples available. You can retarget the examples to your hardware if necessary.