The evaluation board presented here is a 300W power factor correction (PFC) circuit with 85~265VAC universal input and output of 400VDC rated voltage. The continuous conduction mode (CCM) PFC controller either ICE3PCS02G or ICE3PCS03G can be employed in this board to achieve the unity power factor.
Summary of Features:
- adjustable gate switching frequency (21kHz to 100kHz)
- able to synchronize with external switching frequency
- improved power conversion efficiency
- digitally integrated voltage loop for better dynamic response
- less design effort
- minimized number of peripheral components
- LCD/PDP TV
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.