The TLE8888-1QK is the optimum ‘all-in-one-device’ solution, if it’s about automotive engine management systems. It contains all necessary items for an electronic control unit for 4 cylinder automotive engine management systems.
TLE8888 includes state of the art communication interfaces, ECU and sensor supply functions and the output drivers for solenoids, injectors, relays and stepper motors. In addition to that there are advanced diagnosis features and functions implemented into the TLE8888 for optimum use in a modern engine management system.
Summary of Features:
- Supply system with uC -, sensor supplies and standby regulator
- 29 Power outputs for inductive loads, half bridges and ignition
- Communication I/F: Direct Inputs, µ second bus, CAN H and LIN I/F
- Protection and safety features: Diagnosis, active clamping , UV-/ OV detection, GDI engines Watchdog configurable
- Advanced features: VRS I/F, Key Input detection, Engine-off time, after run mode and delay timer
- Package: LQFP100
- Complete solution for 4-cylinder engine management systems
- Area optimized ECU design
- Low EMI designs
- 4 Cylinder automotive engine management systems
- MPI and GDI systems
- All-in-one chip solution for small engine application
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.