Summary of Features:
- P-channel - Logic Level - Enhancement mode
- AEC qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green package (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Intended for reverse battery protection
- No charge pump required for high side drive
- Simple interface drive circuit
- World's lowest RDSon at 30V
- Highest current capability
- Lowest switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- Robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Standard packages TO-252, TO-263, TO-220, TO-262
- High-Side MOSFETs for motor bridges (half-bridges, H-bridges, 3-phase-motors)
- Bridge configuration could be realized with 30V P-Channels high side device with no need of charge pump
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.