The BGS13S4N9 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for cell phone and mobile applications. Any of the 3 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm. It offers outstanding ESD robustness of 1kV.
This SP3T offers low insertion loss and high robustness against interferer signals at the antenna port and low harmonic generation in termination mode. The on-chip controller integrates CMOS logic and level shifters, driven by control inputs from 1.35 V to VDD.
The BGS13S4N9 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented CMOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS.
Summary of Features:
- 3 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- Small form factor 1.1 x 1.1 mm2 x 0.375 mm
- Low insertion loss @2.7GHz 0.55 dB
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- 0.1 to 3.0 GHz coverage
- On-chip control logic including ESD protection
- GPIO control interface
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for Edge / CDMA2000 / LTE / WCDMA applications