CIRRENT™ IoT Network Intelligence (INI)
CIRRENT™ IoT Network Intelligence (INI) is a cloud software solution that drives data-driven product development to improve user experience, decrease returns, and increase sales. With access to improved analytics, your product and engineering teams can monitor and solve customer and product problems faster than before.
Once deployed in your IoT device, the embedded software securely reports data into the CIRRENT™ Cloud. Have your product and engineering teams stay up-to-date on network analytics and data monitoring via the Infineon Online Software Portal, our centralized solution for your CIRRENT™ Cloud solutions.
To get started, register for a free Infineon Online Software Portal account or contact sales for more information.
- Identify and prioritize your customer's pain points and solve issues faster
- Understand customer environment: Internet Service Provider (ISP), router make and model, and more
- Real world performance analytics pre and post product launch
- Product lifecycle data related to product capabilities and wireless performance
- Built for scale - scale from tens of devices to millions
- Make sure your test plans align with real world deployments
- Visibility into all your products in the field
- Compare performance of products in your fleet at scale or deep dive into a single device
- Timely identification of device failures and network issues in the field
- 100 engineering weeks saved: don't waste precious engineering time/resources on building infrastructures, we have preconfigured dashboards, events, attributes
- Less time (on average 40 hours) spent trying to get to root cause of the product issue or customer environment
- Pre-built dashboards, out-of-box events and attributes