CIRRENT™ Product Analytics
CIRRENT™ Product Analytics subcategories
Use CIRRENT™ Product Analytics to improve your IoT Products
Collect and analyze product performance data at scale
CIRRENT™ Product Analytics is a portfolio of cloud software solutions that helps your company improve performance, reliability and connectivity of IoT products. The flexible and extensive CIRRENT™ Product Analytics solutions provide actionable data and visibility into the performance of your IoT products in the field.
- Fast, easy, scalable implementation that can help your product get to market faster
- Troubleshoot a specific device with data-driven diagnostics
- Prioritize engineering resources to fix and innovative products that affect your customers base
- Visualize, analyze and deep dive into customer environments, with over 50 out-of-box attributes
CIRRENT™ Product Analytics includes two products, CIRRENT™ IoT Network Intelligence (INI) and CIRRENT™ Mobile App Intelligence (MAI), which provide data insights via a sleek, simple, easy-to-use web-based Infineon Online Software Portal allowing your team to monitor performance, make data-driven decisions, and analyze issues for your device fleet.
Product Analytics: Product Improvement using a Data-Driven Approach
Collect application performance and network monitoring data
- Monitor application code and system resources
- 25+ pre-built events and dashboard for quick start and custom events
- Identify and prioritize problems
- Diagnostics to get system logs
Analyze and gain deeper insights
- Collect and display aggregated anonymized data
- Usage, environmental, connectivity data provides insights into device issues in the field
- Detailed access for root causes and troubleshoot
Improve products with data-driven insights
- Use insight and analytics tools to improve the next generation of products or incrementally push new firmware to existing products
CIRRENT™ Product Analytics Offerings
CIRRENT™ IoT Network Intelligence (INI)
CIRRENT™ IoT Network Intelligence (INI) is a cloud software solution that guide data-driven product development to improve user experience, improve product reviews and retention, decrease returns, and increase sales.
CIRRENT™ Mobile App Intelligence (MAI)
CIRRENT™ Mobile App Intelligence (MAI) is a cloud software solution that provides data-driven Wi-Fi onboarding improvement, leading to higher connectivity rates and better app reviews.
To get started with CIRRENT™ INI or CIRRENT™ MAI, register for a free Infineon Online Software Portal account or request additional information from an Infineon sales representative.