200 V high-side and low-side gate driver IC with VCC & VBS UVLO ensuring reliable start-up operation
200 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 0.29 A source and 0.6 A sink currents in MLPQ 4x4 14L package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC.
Summary of Features
- Floating gate driver designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +200 V
- Gate drive supply range up to 20 V per channel
- Undervoltage lockout for VCC, VBS
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V logic input compatible
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- Matched propagation delay
- Designed for use with bootstrap power supplies
- Output in phase with the Inputs
- -40°C to 125°C operating range
Find our Variations
The IRS2005 is a 200 V level shift junction isolated MOSFETdriver with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET in the high side configuration which operates up to 200 V. Propagation delays are matched to simplify the HVIC’s use in high frequency applications.
Evaluation board for stepper motor available: EVAL-PS-IRS200X