The TLS850B0TB50 demoboard enables evaluation of Infineon’s latest high performance automotive LDOs with ultra-low quiescent current. The TLS850B0TBV50 has been designed for all ECUs connected to the battery within the automotive application space that need to be switched ON and OFF via an enable feature. The ultra-low quiescent current of typically 20 µA helps Tier1s meet OEM imposed current consumption restrictions on the ECU level. The demoboard allows for an easy plug and play plan solution to evaluate the TLS850B0TBV50 with all necessary external components already mounted on the board. The TLS850B0TBV50 has a fixed 5.0 V output and board is pre-configured with external components to provide a stable 5.0 V at the output of the linear regulator.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and play evaluation capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Enable, overtemperature shutdown, output current limitation
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS850B0TBV50
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Automotive or other supply systems that are connected to the battery permanently
- Automotive supply systems that need to operate in cranking condition
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.