The BGA5H1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 2300 MHz to 2690 MHz. The LNA provides 18.1 dB gain and 0.7 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 8.5 mA. In bypass mode the LNA provides an insertion loss of 5.2 dB.
The BGA5H1BN6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B9HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.6 V supply voltage. The device features a single-line two-state control (bypass- and high gain-mode). OFF-state can be enabled by powering down VCC.
Summary of Features:
- Operating frequencies: 2300 - 2690 MHz
- Insertion power gain: 18.1 dB
- Insertion Loss in bypass mode: 5.2 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 8.5 mA
- Multi-state control: bypass- and high gain-mode
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 and TSNP-6-10 leadless package
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ohm
- Low external component count