High performance Motor Control IC for variable speed drives based on field oriented control (FOC) of permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM). IMC100 family member for single motor control with smallest PCB footprint.
Summary of Features:
- Highly integrated solution for inverterized drives
- Integrated ADC and comparators
- Internal oscillators
- 3.3 V or 5 V supply
- Next generation of Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0)
- Field proven computation engine for high efficiency sinusoidal motor control
- Single or leg shunt current measurement
- Sensorless or optional hall support
- Flexible host interface/control options
- Integrated protection features
- Multiple motor support with flexible parameter handling
- Support for IEC 60335 (‘Class B’)
- Smallest PCB footprint package"
- Fastest time to market
- No programming required
- Easy motor parametrization and tuning
- Lowest BOM cost
- no external OPAMP or comparators required
- Single shunt sensorless FOC operation (leg shunt/ hall sensors optional)
- Full protection for power stage and motor
- Full flexibitlity on gate driver and power stage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.