Double DPAK (DDPAK) Innovative top-side cooled SMD solution for high power applications
Infineon Technologies introduces Double DPAK (DDPAK), the first top-side cooled surface mount device (SMD) package addressing high power SMPS applications such as PC power, solar, server and telecom. The benefits of the already existing high voltage technology 600V CoolMOS™ G7 superjunction (SJ) MOSFET is combined with the innovative concept of top-side cooling, providing a system solution for high current hard switching topologies such as PFC and a high-end efficiency solution for LLC topologies.
Summary of Features:
- Gives best-in-class FOM RDS(on) x Eoss and RDS(on) x Qg
- Innovative top-side cooling concept
- Inbuilt 4th pin Kelvin source configuration and low parasitic source inductance
- TCOB capability of >> 2.000 cycles, MSL1 compliant and total Pb-free
- Enabling highest energy efficiency
- Thermal decoupling of board and semiconductor allows to overcome thermal PCB limits
- Reduced parasitic source inductance improves e iciency and ease-of-use
- Enables higher power density solutions
- Exceeding the highest quality standards
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.