800V CoolMOS™ C3A Superjunction MOSFET power transistor IPD80R2K7C3A
The CoolMOS™ C3A technology was designed to meet the growing demands of higher system voltages in the area of electric vehicles, such as PHEVs and BEV.
Summary of Features:
- Best-in-class quality and reliability
- Higher breakdown voltage
- High peak current capability
- Automotive AEC Q101 qualified
- Green package (RoHS compliant)
- Developed for lower power applications in automotive on-board power electronic systems
- Auxillary supply circuitries in traction inverters, on-board chargers and on-board DC-DC converters
- Flyback topologies, such as:
- CCM flyback
- DCM flyback
- QR flyback
- Snubberless (QR) flyback
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.