IPP120N04S4-02 40V, N-Ch, 2.1 mΩ max, Automotive MOSFET, TO-220, OptiMOS™-T2
Summary of Features
- N-channel - Enhancement mode
- AEC qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- world's lowest RDS at 40V (on)
- highest current capability
- lowest switching and conduction power losses for highest thermal efficiency
- robust packages with superior quality and reliability
- Optimized total gate charge enables smaller driver output stages
- OptiMOS-T2 40V technology addresses all kind of motor control applications, such as EPS motor control, 3-phase and H-bridge motors, HVAC fan control, electric pumps, etc. especially in combination with PWM control.
- OptiMOS-T2 40V products are based on Infineon’s advanced trench technology, which is a benchmark for next generation automotive applications in regards to energy efficiency, CO2 reduction and e-drives.