Infineon’s new L5 low saturation voltage (V CE(sat)) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT family has been specifically optimized for low switching frequencies ranging from 50Hz to 20kHz. Optimization of the carrier profile of the innovative 55µm TRENCHSTOP™ 5 thin wafer technology allows to reduce conduction losses to the intrinsically low level – 1.05V for 30A IGBT and 1.10V for 75A IGBT.
Summary of Features
- Lowest saturation voltage V CE(sat) of only 1.05V
- Low switching losses of 1.6mJ @ 25°C for 30A IGBT
- High thermal stability of electrical parameters - only 2% drift with T j increase from 25°C to 175°C
- Higher efficiency for 50Hz
- Longer lifetime and higher reliability of IGBT
- High design reliability due to stable thermal performance