1200 V, 75 A IGBT discrete with anti-parallel diode in TO-247PLUS package
Hard switching 1200 V, 75 A TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 2 with soft, fast recovery full current rated anti-parallel emitter controlled diode in TO-247PLUS package for higher current capability, improved thermal behaviour.
The TO-247PLUS has the same outer dimensions as the industry standard TO-247, but due to the absence of the screw hole, allows up to 75A in 1200V co-packed with full rated 75A diode.
Summary of Features
- High power density – up to 75 A 1200 V IGBT co-packed with 75 A diode in TO-247 footprint
- 20% lower R th(jh) compared to TO-247 3 pin
- Extended collector-emitter pin creepage of 4.25 mm
- Extended clip creepage due to fully encapsulated front side of the package
- Higher system power density – I c increase keeping the same system thermal performance
- Lower thermal resistance R th(jh) and improved by ~15% heat dissipation capability of TO-247PLUS vs TO-247
- Higher reliability, extended lifetime of the device