HybridPACK™ 1 is an automotive qualified power module designed for Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) applications for a power range up to 20–30kW.
Summary of Features:
- Complete 3-phase Six-Pack with NTC in one compact module
- 650V Trench-Field-Stop IGBT3 with matching emitter controlled 650V Emitter Controlled 3 diode
- Extended temperature range - Tjop = 150°C - Tjmax = 175°C
- Scalable power rating
- Current rating up to 200A DC
- Enhanced wire bonding
- TC rugged Al 2O 3 ceramic for automotive applications
- Copper base plate
- Fully automotive qualified
- Cost efficient system approach
- High efficiency due to low power losses
- High reliability
- Compact design
- HYBRID KIT1+ reference design available
Please also find our Evaluation kit for HybridPACK™1 Modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.