EiceDRIVER™ 1ED Compact Gate Driver ICs
1200 V galvanically-isolated single-channel 1EDI and 1EDC (UL certified) Compact family in 150 mil and 300 mil package
EiceDRIVER™ 1EDC Compact 300 mil family is recognized under UL 1577 with an insulation test voltage of VISO = 2500 V(rms) for 1 min.
The functional galvanic-isolated EiceDRIVER™ 1EDI Compact 150 mil and 300 mil families are also available. We provide wide body package option for increased 8-mm creepage distance, improved thermal behavior, and optimized pin out.
These galvanically isolated drivers are based on our coreless transformer (CT) technology, enabling a world class common mode transient immunity (CMTI) of 100 kV/μs. With current drive strengths of up to 10 A on separate output pins for sourcing and sinking, they are ideal for IGBT based applications such as solar string inverters, charge stations for electric vehicles, industrial drives, welding equipment, induction heating appliances, and power supplies for servers and telecommunication systems.
Gate driver ICs in 150 mil and 300 mil package
The 1ED Compact family come in 9 variants each in 3 sub-families:
- The 1EDx05I12AH/AF, 1EDx20I12AH/AF, 1EDx40I12AH/AF, and 1EDx60I12AH/AF provide gate driver strength from 0.9 A to 10 A on separate source/sink output pins and a typical propagation delay of 300 ns.
- The 1EDx20H(N)12AH/AF and 1EDx60H(N)12AH/AF are ideal for high-speed IGBT and SiC MOSFET applications with a reduced propagation delay of just 120 ns.
- With an integrated active Miller clamp, the 1EDx10I12MH, 1EDx20I12MH, and 1EDx30I12MH deliver output current from 1.7 A to 5.2 A; 1EDI10I12MF, 1EDI20I12MF, and 1EDI30I12MF deliver output current from 2.2 A to 6.2 A.
- The 1EDC family is recognized under UL 1577 with an insulation test voltage of VISO = 2500 V(rms) for 1 min
- The optimized pin out simplifies the PCB design for low impedance power supply.
- All drivers are offered in a halogen-free and RoHS compliant wide-body package with a creepage distance of 8 mm.