The Infineon audio hub is complete first stage evaluation kit for Infineon high performance XENSIV™ MEMS microphones. The kit includes an Infineon sensor hub, microphone audio board (IMABV01) and two digital microphone shuttle boards (IMDSBV01) and a USB cable to connect to a PC. The kit connects with Infineon’s SES2G software environment to allow comprehensive first stage evaluation of digital microphone performance, with features such as sound recording and real time FFT analysis.
Summary of Features:
• Complete first stage evaluation of XENSIV™ MEMS microphones
• Real time audio output
• Audio evaluation such as sound recording and real time FFT analysis using SES2G software
• Sensor hub dimensions: 85 x 55 mm
• Audio extension board dimensions: 65 x 55 mm
• Shuttle board dimensions: 17 x 15 mm