The Infineon audio hub is complete first stage evaluation kit for Infineon high performance XENSIV™ MEMS microphones. The kit includes an Infineon sensor hub, microphone audio board (IMABV01) and two digital microphone shuttle boards (IMDSBV01) and a USB cable to connect to a PC. The kit connects with Infineon’s SES2G software environment to allow comprehensive first stage evaluation of digital microphone performance, with features such as sound recording and real time FFT analysis.
Summary of Features:
• Complete first stage evaluation of XENSIV™ MEMS microphones
• Real time audio output
• Audio evaluation such as sound recording and real time FFT analysis using SES2G software
• Sensor hub dimensions: 85 x 55 mm
• Audio extension board dimensions: 65 x 55 mm
• Shuttle board dimensions: 17 x 15 mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.