Infineon in Porto
Infineon Technologies Shared Service Center (IFSSC) was established originally as a branch office of Infineon Technologies AG (IFAG) in Porto, in 2003, with a Finance & Accounting services scope.
Today, IFSSC operates as an independent entity fully owned by IFAG, with a scope of services in Business Services and Project support to Procurement, HR and Corporate Governance functions such as Audit, Legal, Controlling, IT and Compliance ctivities, employing more than 300 professionals and serving over than 49 legal entities worldwide.
- People secure our sustainable success: continuous focus on people development, strengthen people competencies through technical and soft skills with a wide range of training offers.
- Career and development: different career paths within the organization, promotion of a strong feedback culture, performance reviews with open dialog sessions and job rotation.
- Work in an international environment: with daily connection to all Infineon business partners worldwide. There is also the possibility to develop your career in other Infineon locations, opportunity to go on international assignments.
- Attractive benefits package: we have policies, procedures and infrastructure in place to support work-life balance, health, well-being and the celebration of special events. We offer an attractive benefits package including a good private health care plan, life insurance, extra holidays and performance bonus.
- Diversity: we have over 7 nationalities working in Porto´s office with equal oportunities for both women and men.
What we offer you in Porto
Our site in Porto offers a range of different internships for fresh graduates. Infineon Porto is always looking for young graduates, who wish to join a Company where they can experience what they have learned at school and put their talent in practice.