LITIX™ - Automotive LED Driver IC
LITIX™ - Automotive LED Driver IC Unterkategorien
LITIX™ is the best solution to benefit from the advantages of LEDs providing full protection to your lighting application in automotive, e.g. for LED Front Lighting or LED Rear Lighting. A constant current regulation is the enabler for stable brightness over the whole automotive temperature and voltage range. LITIX™ will protect itself and the LED against overstress caused by e.g. voltage spikes or overtemperature. Some members of the LITIX™ Family provide diagnostic functionality of open and shorted LED as well. All these features are required to drive LEDs inside a car with harsh automotive conditions.
LITIX™ Automotive LED driver from Infineon consists of five sub-families:
- LITIX™ Basic is a flexible linear current source family with scalable feature set
- LITIX™ Basic+ is an extension of existing LITIX™ Basic with additional features, e.g. the most flexible Single LED Short in the market
- LITIX™ Linear provide linear current sources for low, medium and low-cost high-power applications
- LITIX™ Power products are suited for DC-DC converter and controller for medium to high-power applications
- LITIX™ Power Flex products are suited for multitopology DC-DC controller for highest flexibility/ power applications
Infineon Technologies is supporting the LED rear light success story with several generations of LED drivers: LITIX™ Linear, LITIX™ Basic and LITIX™ Basic+. To find your suitable product for your LED front lighting solution, discover Infineon´s LITIX™ Power and LITIX™ Power Flex families.