OPTIGA TRUST X SLS 32AIA
The best-fit security solution for IoT devices, to protect your business as well as your customers’ data and IP. The OPTIGA™ Trust X is easy to integrate and work with, reducing your design effort for faster time-to-market. This product enables new features and business models that empower you to differentiate your offering, stay ahead of the competition and grow.
The OPTIGA™ Trust X is available in two temperature ranges. Standard for most commercial implementations, and extended to meet the requirements of harsh industrial environments.
SLS32AIA020X4 standard temperature range -25 to +85°C
SLS32AIA020X2 extended temperature range -40 to +105°C
Find out more: www.infineon.com/optiga-trust-x
Summary of Features:
- High-end security controller
- Turnkey solution
- One-way authentication using ECDSA
- Mutual authentication using DTLS client (IETF standard RFC 6347)
- Secure communication using DTLS
- Compliant with the USB Type-C™ Authentication standard
- I2C interface
- Up to 10 KB user memory
- Cryptographic support: ECC256, AES128, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG
- PG-USON-10-2 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Standard & extended temperature ranges
- Full system integration support
- Common Criteria Certified EAL6+ (high) hardware
- Cryptographic Tool Box based on ECC NIST P256, P384 and SHA256 (sign, verify, key generation, ECDH, session key derivation)
- Enhanced security for connected devices protecting IP, data, and the business case
- Easy integration reducing design-in and integration effort
- Cost-effective deployment
- Enabling new features and business models
- Industrial control and automation
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home
- Medical devices
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.