The BGA8U1BN6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for LTE which covers a wide frequency range from 4.0 GHz to 6.0 GHz. The LNA provides 13.7 dB gain and 1.6 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 4.5mA. In bypass mode the LNA provides an insertion loss of 7.5 dB.
The BGA8U1BN6 is based upon Infineon Technologies B7HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.6 V to 3.1 V supply voltage. The device features a multi-state control (OFF-, bypass- and high gain-Mode).
Summary of Features:
- Insertion power gain: 13.7 dB
- Insertion Loss in bypass mode: 7.5 dB
- Low noise figure: 1.6 dB
- Low current consumption: 4.5 mA
- Operating frequencies: 4.0 - 6.0 GHz
- Multi-state control: OFF-, bypass- and high gain-Mode
- Supply voltage: 1.6 V to 3.1 V
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
- B9HF Silicon Germanium technology
- RF input and RF output internally matched to 50 Ohm
- No external SMD components necessary
- 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
Low Noise Amplifier for Ultra High Band 4-6 GHz (f.e. LTE - U/ LAA with bypass)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.